Twisted Nails can be driven like a nail but also offer a strong holding power like a screw. These affordable screw nails are typically used in hardwood and dense materials construction for increased withdrawal capacity. When the screw is driven into the substrate, it forms a screw-shaped hole for better gripping and holding. This prevents nails from loosening as well as minimizes splitting. Twisted nails are not recommended for softwood uses.
- Easy to drive without predrilling.
- Offer greater grip force, resistant to withdrawal.
- Easy to remove if necessary.
- Various corrosion coatings for durability.
- Complete styles, gauges and sizes are available.
- These nails are available in wire diameter from 3.80mm to 4.50mm.
- Vinyl siding.
- Truss building.
- Aluminum floor metals.
- Sheet metal cornices, gutters, flashing.
- Flat or corrugated metal roofing .
- Pallets & crate assembly.