When you need to get serious about security, Razor Wire is the best solution. It is relatively inexpensive, but viciously effective. Razor Wire is made of a corrosion resistant galvanized steel cutting ribbon wrapped around a core of galvanized spring steel wire. It's impossible to cut without highly specialized tools, and even then it's a slow, dangerous job. Razor Wire is a long lasting and very effective barrier, known and trusted by security professionals.
- Must be fabricated from high tensile wire onto which a multitude of razor-sharp barbs are fitted at close intervals Minimum 2-mm toughened steel, hot dip.
- The barbs must be designed to have a piercing and gripping action and must be galvanised to protect against corrosion.
- The (steel) clips which bind the wire into its tubular shape must be heavy-duty clips that withstand a force which cannot be parted by hand or with standard tools.
- Razor/ concertina blade wire must be installed on the perimeter walls and must be inform of single coil or spiral coil. It can be used to make flat wrap razor. (except when the mesh fence is welded razor mesh).
- Minimum height: 45-cm. Maximum distance between coil and wall should not exceed 20-cm.
- Supporting spikes must be installed at convenient distance to hold the deployed razor coil.
Razor wire specifications for reference:
- Wire Diameter = 450mm
- Stretch length = 8meters
- No. of loops = 33loops
- Blade Length = 22mm
- Stronger & Last longer
- Low Cost effective solution.
- Quick and Easy install
- high security products
- Anti-rust and anti-corrosion.
- Suitable where safety is a consideration
- Durable and well structured.
- Excellent through vision
Galvanized razor wire fence with chain link fence are widely used in high security fields. Razor wire high security fence are widely used with chain link fence in fields, prisons, airports etc.